MedievaLife - The battle is rising...
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RPG Isuril

Andare in basso

RPG Isuril Empty RPG Isuril

Messaggio  Arbro Dom 25 Ott 2015, 20:52

Moved by a charriot,with his head covered,18 years old Arbro was mearly breathing. He was being transported from far away land as a slave . Isuril was just a walkthrow to another destination,and no one knew it would be the new home of Arbro.

Suddenly the chariot stopped and some roars were heard. Swords splashes and again more roars. One of the guards uncovered Arbros head and untied his hands putting a knife to his hand and called for help. Arbros eyes could merly adapte to sun light. With confusion and panic he could only think of running,running away and leaving the guards fight the strange creatures he latter learned to be called ZOMBIES .

Runing throgh the graveyard he went toward the forest. There he fought his way to a nearby city fighting with wild pigs. When he went to the main gate he read a name: Duke: Lord Gianfrancocast Giankus
When he moved to the city he passed to the town hall where he greet some of the citizens;
Ares Fzk ,Jaqen Haghar ,Nymphe De Lioncourt,Renè Gringo,Matteo Tassoni ,Kendacan Nelag
Then he went to a shop where he greet Viktor Hartigan  .All this armed citizens with smile and warm greetings gave him security and warm. After all he could think to start a new life in this city. (To be continued...)

Arbro
Mendicante
Mendicante

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 10

Torna in alto Andare in basso

RPG Isuril Empty Rpg Isuril

Messaggio  Arbro Lun 26 Ott 2015, 12:01

After being registered to town hall, a home was given to Arbro. It had only a bad in it, but it was better then the stable were Arbro was used to sleep. First thing he did next was looking for a job. It was wanderful,there were planty of open spots in the city. With no job skill,to Arbro was given a simple job,but it was very well paid for him,15 coins for hour. Life started to smile,for the first time in his life.

Arbro
Mendicante
Mendicante

RPG Isuril Empty Rpg Isuril

Messaggio  Arbro Mar 27 Ott 2015, 14:00

Work was hard for Arbro today,but when he thought of the coins he would make,he felt no more tired. Wondering around the city he thought what to do with his wage. He entered the shops one by one,and one think he noticed now that he had not before,most of the shops were closed. No interesting things were there,so he went to the market of crafters. In there there were alot of good and interesting items. There were furnitures,beautiful clothes... Arbro was more interested in lether wears,more exactly to strong lether. He tried strong lether armor,strong leather sleevs...,but suddenly he relized he was just picking up clothes with the mark MLF in it. When arbro asked the shopper what did it mean,the shoper sayed they were all crafted from Morgan Le Fray. He tried to check himself again and they were all with the mark MLF. There were only the Leggins not MLF,they were of Kordakon Neleg,and thats because there were no MLF strong lether logins. If he would had that item he would be very glad to have the clothes all from this very talented taylor.

Arbro
Mendicante
Mendicante

RPG Isuril Empty Re: RPG Isuril

Messaggio  Arbro Mer 28 Ott 2015, 17:49

All the night Arbro thought about the clothes that made him feel a free citizen,normal and living a peaceful life. His terrible past was time by time being forgotten. The new City of Isuril with 5 nobles and few other citizens was a peaceful city making his life for the first time being enjoyed. One thing was still popping his mind,the desire to have all the clothes designed from the same Taylor,MLF. Those clothes fit to him so good,that he decided to try them again in the crafting market today after work.

When he went to work,he saw his co worker Ares Fzk looking like he was working,but in fact he was sleeping,as always. The day went well today,and he left earlier to try the clothes again. All was looking good,but...the clothes would fit better to him if he would had some muscles,more exactly,8 pack of muscles to fit him properly. He had to work with his body and rise his muscle pack. Working as a slave and bad nutrition had lead to a bony body type. The Strong leather armor had muscle curves,curves his muscles did not fill from the inside. looking in to the mirror and with all the MLF wears except the sleevs, he decided to try hunting in the forest to increase his body muscles. First he needed to buy some light armors to protect him from any eventually till he had muscle to fit the clothes made from  Lady MORGAN LE FAY.

Ahhh this name.Returning home he started to wonder haw would she look like. Was she beauty or pretty,was she a serious or a funny person...  He thought and thought,wondering and wondering. Took a flower from a nearby garden and started to smell at it and then wondering again. Finally he decided to meet her in her home and present himself. He went to the Town hall for information. There a man told him she was not in town but he knew the address. She had a beautiful 'Merchant House' all couriers now about. He learned that she was the first born of nine sisters,daughter of an earth mage lady Igraine. She was a an Alchemist and sorcerer,Avalon.....and many other things....

Arbro did not knew what to do,then he took some paper and ink from the town hall and when he went home to write a letter.

To  Lady Morgan Le Fay

Ultima modifica di Arbro il Mer 28 Ott 2015, 17:51 - modificato 1 volta.

Arbro
Mendicante
Mendicante

RPG Isuril Empty RPG ISuril

Messaggio  Arbro Mer 28 Ott 2015, 17:51

To  Lady Morgan Le Fay
My Lady! I had the chance to wear such fine clothes only your hands had made. I was astonished from the beauty and detailed perfection those 'meravilious' clothes were done. Immediately in the market they attracted my eyes and heart. When i wear them,my body,face and soul become bright and warm.

I wear all the possible clothes i could wear with your name,but the 'strong leather leggins' were missing from your collection of Strong leather suits i was looking for.

With this paper i ask you to craft the Strong leather leggins marked with your fine hands and name. If you do this for me,you will create a strong admirer.

Hopping to answer my request.
Arbro Gramleg
Citizen of Isuril

Arbro got up from the floor and shakes the paper from the dust. His poor home did not have nothing more then an 'Uncomfortable bad' in it. Inside the paper he putted the rose ,rolled the paper around it and tied around a red ribbon.Then he delivered it to the mail carrier hopping it would go directly to the hands of Morgan Le Fay directly.

Arbro
Mendicante
Mendicante

RPG Isuril Empty Rpg,Isuril

Messaggio  Arbro Ven 30 Ott 2015, 16:39

The next day after work Arbro prepared for hunting. His hunter skill and muscles will increase as much as he could by swinging his sword with all his got. He sharped his sword and went wearing only those rugs he had. No armor,just a sword.

First kill was a rabbit,then a pig,after a while he was feeling good with himself,when suddenly an eagle attacked him. First a scratch in the shoulder,then to the head,then a final blow to the neck. He start running to the temple and with half breath asked to be healed. There,lied in a pile of blood he decided he must buy some armor fit to his pack muscle before venturing again in the forest,but always,made from the hands of Morgan Le Fay....

Arbro
Mendicante
Mendicante

Messaggio  Arbro Lun 02 Nov 2015, 17:25

Days passed ,weeks too,but no letter of reply from Morgan Le Fay. For some ddays he thought about her,what might she do,where was she,then he started to think no more. From the other hand Arbro had increased his muscles pack up to 6. his desire to look good with clothes on,went to look good without them. His muscles curves started to show up pretty good,and he was starting to gain confidence in himself. One day he even Winked to lady Lynn Starsfield ,but he did not get anything in return. Other then that the days were quite and days began to look the same...

Arbro
Mendicante
Mendicante

Messaggio  Arbro Gio 12 Nov 2015, 00:07

Days have passed and life in Isuril were the same every day. Arbro never received a replay from the Morgan Le Fray. With the passing of days the new clothes started to become old. After many battles in the forest Arbros muscles had increased,but not so good.

One day Arbro was challenged in a duel from Vlad Țepeș. He had a better weapon then him,so he lost. Upset Arbro went to the city gate,read the name of the number one of the city and sent a letter of request for a special sword made for him. The reply was fast and simple, just :Come to Fersgard to discuss it further. It looked like the person was just waiting for this letter.

The next day in Fersgard he received another letter: I saw you,and i will craft some items specially for you.

This mysterious actions made Arbro go in deep thought. He did not knew what to think. He just started to count the money again and wonder if they would be enough for the special items that were being crafted for him. The night come and he went to the inn.

The next morning,here she came to him,with a big package and a smile in her face. She was...the items were...

Arbro
Mendicante
Mendicante

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili